A Message To Our Guests
Due to the new restrictions in Baltimore City, Indoor (25% capacity) and Outdoor (50% capacity) dining will begin Friday, January 22, 2021. Reservations are for an hour maximum, in accordance with the Baltimore City Mandate.
This weekend's hours are:
Friday, Jan. 21st: 11:30am-2pm & 5pm-9pm
Saturday, Jan. 22nd: 5pm-9pm
Sunday, Jan. 23rd: 10:30am-2pm & 5pm-9pm
We will continue to offer To-Go service with curbside pickup and
local delivery (within a 5-mile radius of the restaurant). Our To-Go Service is available:
Lunch: Tuesday – Friday from 11:30am – 2:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday from 5:00pm - 8:00pm, Friday - Saturday from 5:00pm - 8:30pm
Brunch: Sunday from 11:30am – 2:00pm
For phone orders, please call 410.366.9393 between 11am – 8:30pm for same day pick-up.
We are cash-less and contact-free!
Please note that our menu may change, please check social media for the most up-to-date information. We will continue to institute the safety guidelines outlined by Governor Hogan and the City of Baltimore.
Health & Safety Guidelines
At Foreman Wolf, we are committed to the health and safety of all our staff and guests. We have followed the Operational Toolkit for Businesses Considering Reopening Operations in COVID-19 by Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, as well as the National Restaurant Association (NRA) COVID-19 Reopening guidance. We obey and regularly consult NRA, CDC, Maryland Department of Health, The Office of Governor Larry Hogan’s and the City of Baltimore’s orders, response, data, and guidance.
We now offer outdoor dining and contact-free, cashless take-away at all properties (no signature required for credit card payments).
While this list is not exhaustive, here is what we are doing across our properties in order to stop the spread of the novel coronavirus:
– Reservations are highly encouraged in order to maintain proper capacity, avoid waits and the creation of crowded areas
– No more than 6 guests per table, unless they belong to the same household
– Health declaration form required for guests at check-in (sanitized and used pens marked accordingly)
– Temperature checked with a contactless thermometer
– Mandatory mask for guests when not seated, including walking to restrooms
– Reminder on how to properly wear a face mask and wash your hands displayed onsite
– All properties prioritize credit card payment
– Markers outside all properties to ensure guests wait with proper distancing as needed
– Guest safety policy and procedures reminder posted at all entrances
– Guest check-in processed outdoors, where possible
– Hand Sanitizer available at check-in and throughout the restaurants
– All guests are seated at least 6 feet apart
– Single-use menus available, QR code posted on table which links to menus online
– Salt, pepper, sugar and sweeteners provided on request and sanitzied in between uses
– We no longer open wine bottles tableside to check for taint; staff will do so from an appropriate distance
– Guests directed to restrooms via least trafficked path to avoid contact
– Upon payment, all pens and check presenters are sanitized in between patrons
– Temperature checked before each shift with a contactless thermometer
– Proper face mask required at all times
– Hands must be washed every 30 minutes either using soap or hand sanitizer
– Physical/Social distancing is implemented when applicable
– Reviewed and signed a safety protocol, provided in English and Spanish
– Trained on the difference between cleaning and sanitizing
– Safety posters provided and posted in English and Spanish on all safety protocols including those developed by the CDC & NRA
– Tables and chairs are cleaned in between patrons and high contact places sanitized regularly using only CDC-approved COVID-19 products
– Temperature checked with a contactless thermometer before entering propety
– All drivers are required to wear a face mask if entering the property
What Guests are Saying
“We greatly appreciate the safety protocols you have out in place. We’ve felt the safest at Cinghiale!” -Andrea F.
“It’s AWESOME going to any of Foreman Wolf’s restaurants and knowing it’s safe… You don’t feel uncomfortable with the spikes in bars/restaurants around Baltimore. Thank you.” – Larry H.